“HOW ABOUT ME” – MUHAMMAD NAUFAL AFIF PRATAMA



Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb. Hi! I think you already know my name from the title, but I'll introduce myself once again. My name is Muhammad Naufal Afif Pratama, you can call me Naufal. I'm from the english education program at the faculty of teacher training and education. I was born in Lumajang, September 9, 2003. I’m 19 years old. I like watching movies, especially Hollywood movies and then reviewed movies that i've watched on Letterboxd. My favorite movie is La La Land (2016). This movie is so perfect. I recommend La La Land (2016) to all of you. I also impersonate actor from movies because it makes me to discover my identity through the characters in the movie i've watched. My favorite actor is Ryan Gosling (He's literally me). To be honest, I have an identity crisis. From watching western movies, I like english-related matters. In vocational high school, I participate in various English language competitions.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

✧ My Holiday 2024 – Kota Lama Surabaya ✧

Naufal and Aura Ramadhan Kareem 1445H Vlog

REVIEW PKKMB DAY 1 – MAHASISWA UNUSA BERINTELEKTUAL DENGAN ANTI KEKERASAN SEKSUAL, ANTI PERUNDUNGAN MENJADI REMAJA ASYIK TANPA USIK